Tuesday, January 23, 2007

196 Days

196 days 'till my 40th birthday

76 days since i filed for divorce--i wonder on what day these two will equalize--maybe they never will. maybe the divorce will be final before then. hopefully.

30 seconds the distance (in time) between me and tears at any given moment.

17 days 'till the next deadline. may it pass quietly.

9 years 189 days since i was married by a woman named "Ninfa"--that was really her name.

2 the number of failed attempts to write an algebraic equation to determine the equalization date.

1 comment:

suesun said...

forget algebra! just make a big ol' number line and get a calendar, and count. (I think.......) Anyway, I have a feeling, my friend, that the time may pass more quickly than it appears.....and be thankful there are not more negative integers with which to contend.